A journey through the memory of a disappeared country, Remembering Yugoslavia explores how the people of the former Yugoslav republics remember and imagine their former homeland, which no longer exists.
Created and hosted by Peter Korchnak.
New episodes every two weeks.
Episode Shownotes (with Transcripts, Links, and More)
- Podcast Episode 9: Das Ist Museum – Elma Hodžić
- Podcast Episode 8: 12,000 Monuments (and Nothin’ on Map) – Vladana Putnik Prica
- Podcast Episode 7: Yugofuturist Rock’n’Roll – Petar Janjatović
- Podcast Episode 6: Yugoslavia as Cultural Subversion – Martin Pogačar
- Podcast Episode 5: Future Mo(nu)ments – Sanja Horvatinčić
- Podcast Episode 4: Made in Yugodom – Mario Milaković
- Podcast Episode 3: The New-New Life of Partisan Songs – Ana Hofman (Part 2)
- Podcast Episode 2: Partisan Songs for the Socialist Win, Post-Yugoslav Dump – Ana Hofman (Part 1)
- Podcast Episode 1: You Go, You Go, Yugo – Antonija Buntak
- Launching the Remembering Yugoslavia Podcast: Why Remember Yugoslavia?